This Application collects some Personal Data from its Users.
With this document, pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation (EU / 2016/679), as well as on the basis of the provisions of the General Provision of the Privacy Guarantor of 8 May 2014, we provide information to users of this site on to the processing of personal data and cookies.
Personal data treatment
Owner of the data treatment
Pozzodimezzo by Francesca Gironi with headquarters in Via Del Pozzo 41 – 40137 Bologna, Italy
Owner email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by pozzodimezzo.it, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies, Usage data, email, name, telephone number, credit card number, various types of Data and website.
Personal Data may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Usage Data, collected automatically during the use of pozzodimezzo.it.
All data requested by pozzodimezzo.it are mandatory and, in the absence of their provision, it may be impossible for pozzodimezzo.it to provide the service. In cases where pozzodimezzo.it indicates some Data as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such Data, without this having any consequence on the availability of the service or on its operation.
Users who have doubts about which data are mandatory are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User assumes responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties published or shared through pozzodimezzo.it and guarantees that he has the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Owner from any liability to third parties.
Method and place of processing the collected data
Method of treatment
The Data Controller processes Users’ Personal Data by adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, physical with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Owner, in some cases, categories of agents involved in the organization of the site (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers, may have access to the Data). IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Processors by the Owner. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis of the treatmen
The Data Controller processes Personal Data relating to the User if one of the following conditions exists:
- the User has given consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the User’s consent or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the User does not object (“opt-out”). to such treatment. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the execution of a contract with the User and / or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the performance of a public interest task or for the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested;
- the processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the owner or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the treatment is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operating offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, contact the owner.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the treatment is based on the User’s consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this term, the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
The User Data are collected to allow the Owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes:
Access to accounts on third party services, Statistics, Registration and authentication, SPAM protection, Display of content from external platforms, Heat mapping and session recording, Content and functionality performance tests (A / B testing), Backup saving and management, availability requests, booking requests.
The types of Personal Data used for each purpose are indicated in the specific sections of this document.
Details on the processing of personal data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
By filling in the availability information form with their Data, the User explicitly consents to their use to respond to requests for availability information based on the period indicated in the form.
Required data required:
Name, surname, email, booking period, type of service, consent to data processing
Optional required data:
Telephone number, notes.
These data are stored for a maximum period of 5 years in an electronic database at the aruba.it servers
The User, after prior telephone contact, email or through the availability form, can confirm his reservation through the appropriate form.
The user will provide their personal data and explicitly accept both the processing of data and the conditions governing the service described in the form itself
Required data required:
Name, surname, telephone number, credit card number
In order to ensure greater protection for the user, these data are stored for a short period on the aruba.it servers and then transferred on paper and kept by the owner for a period of time until the customer checks out.
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of their data. The user can object to the processing of their data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access their data. The user has the right to obtain information on the data processed by the owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another owner. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User’s consent, on a contract of which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers with which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to oppose the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the processing without giving any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
All these rights can be exercised by sending communication to:
Francesca Gironi, Via Del Pozzo 41 – 40137 Bologna, Italy, Tel. +39 373 7029133, e-mail: email@example.com
Le richieste sono depositate a titolo gratuito e evase dal Titolare nel più breve tempo possibile, in ogni caso entro un mese.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User’s Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services used by it may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and which may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To find out if any third-party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User’s consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal Data (or Data)
It constitutes personal data any information which, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation ( Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference the sequence of pages consulted, the parameters relating to the operating system and the User’s IT environment.
The individual who uses this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Data Processor (or Responsible)
Data Controller (or Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including the security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users’ Personal Data is collected and processed.
The service provided by this application as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (or EU)
Salvo ove diversamente specificato, ogni riferimento all’Unione Europea contenuto in questo documento si intende esteso a tutti gli attuali stati membri dell’Unione Europea e dello Spazio Economico Europeo.
Small portion of data stored within the User’s device.
This privacy statement is drawn up on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Unless otherwise specified, this privacy statement only concerns this Application.